Nothing beats healthy, filling blueberry muffins for breakfast! So good!
- 75 g. unsalted butter
- 200 g (1 1/3 cup) plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 caster sugar or vanilla sugar
- pinch of salt
- 200 ml buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 200 grams blueberries
1. Melt the butter and set aside to cool for a little while.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
4. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Alternate with buttermilk mixture.
5. Add the blueberries.
5. Pour batter into prepared and greased muffin pans.
6.Bake until done.